SBI Admit Card 2016 Download PO, Clerk, Peon, SO Hall Ticket/ Call Letter
Posted on November 2015
SBI Admit Card 2016
Welcome to ejobshut SBI admit card 2016 page, here on this page we are telling you how you can download State Bank of India (SBI) PO, Clerk, Peon, Specialist Officer (SO) exam admit card or hall ticket or call letter. Time to time State Bank of India is conducts written exam and interviews for Probationary Officer (PO), Clerk, Peon and Specialist Officer Post. But before appear in written exam or interview aspirants are need an admit card/ hall ticket/ call letter. Without an admit card no bank is allowed you to sit in exam or interview.
So for that purpose means information of SBI PO, Clerk, Peon, Specialist Officer (SO) exam admit card, we have create this page for our visitors which is aware you how you can download SBI admit card 2016.
All of you know, firstly bank are receive application form from aspirants, after that all application form are shortlisted. Bank is checked, who is eligible and who is not eligible? After that only eligible shortlisted candidate admit card is dispatch online or sent via post office.
State Bank of India each exam are very tuff, large numbers of aspirants are sit in state bank of India written exam for the post of clerk, PO, SO, peon but few are successful. Good talent and hard work is required to crack State Bank of India exam.
SBI Admit Card 2016 Overview:
In 2016, aspirants who will appear in State Bank of India written exam or interview they need an admit card to sit in exam or interview. Dear viewers if you want to get SBI admit card then you are on right website right web page because here we are providing you some easy steps, with the help of these steps you can download SBI admit card 2016 very easily -.
Steps to download SBI admit card/ hall ticket/ call letter 2016:
Firstly open a computer and start internet on that computer.
- If you don’t have a computer, then go on your nearest cyber café.
- After start internet and computer, open any internet browser like Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera etc.
- Then you must enter the official address of State bank of India online website.
- The online official website of State bank of India is www.sbi.co.in
- Then go in “recruitment” section on SBI bank website which is available in left side of bank website home page.
- Then search a suitable link which is related to your SBI exam admit card 2016.
- Go on that link.
- Then enter some requisite details like your application form number or registration number etc if required.
- Then go on “Download/ Submit/ OK” button.
- Then download you admit card and take a hard copy print out of your admit card.
You must remember, without an admit card you can not appear in state bank of India any exam or interview. The bank will not allowed you to sit in exam or interview without hall ticket or call letter. So we are advised you keep your admit card very carefully after download.
Reminder – Dear aspirants if you can’t follow our above written steps then you can download SBI admit card from below direct resource link.
State Bank of India exams admit card direct resource - Link